INVITATION: 14th October | 1pm
Dogs of Instagram Annual Event
After the success of last years first ever official Dogs of Instagram event, we are back with another instaworthy adventure!
We would love to invite you & your pup to this years Dogs of Instagram event. It will be a wonderful day out with the opportunity to network, meet others and to receive a bundle of goodies from our sponsors.
– Instagram worthy locations
– Goodie bags with handpicked treats for you and your pet
– The chance to network and meet photographers, dog trainers, and future brand collaborations
– Meet other Instadogs and the chance to bond and create lifelong friendships!
– & of course to have fun
This year the itinerary includes:
– A dog walk organised around the top London sights, fabulous shots for your stories and grams
Instead of staying in one location, we decided this year to have a walk along the most Instagrammed thing in London- The River Thames. Starting at Tower Bridge, we will be doing a few stops at London’s most famous attractions including Shakespeares Globe, The Tate, Tower Bridge, before ending at The London Eye.
The walk will be a gentle pace and last approximately 1 hour. It is fully wheelchair accessible.
City Dog Expert is Europe’s number one resource for urban dogs.
As featured in Wall Street Journal, New York Press,
The Sun, Chicago Tribune & Financial Times